Tuesday, February 2, 2010

j is for james'

hello I'll be writing about my brother, James. James is a great guy and i love him allot, but i hear some people say that they hate there brother because he's mean. my brother is mean and allot more.but i love him any way. we get in allot of fights and most times i get in trouble for but he doesn't. he always making it up for me like if my dad is hurting me he helps or he sneaks me an extra cookie when my parents aren't looking. sometimes he treats me like a slave. we have competitions like right now we are having one, to see who can catch all the Pokemon in our games. and any Pokemon haters out there the game isn't that bad.

now for my other James. James is a stoft animal, yea funny right, not. James is awesome and he is a husky not a wolf. i named him James because my brother started to leave home more and more often. here is the story of how i got him.me and my mom went to value village, and i was looking at the toys when i saw him. so i took it and stated begging my mom to by it but all she said was no antill i finally anowed so much that she said only if i keep him and not just throw him in the closet like all the rest of them. in fact i still have them all in the same closet. I've gotten so attached to him that I'll punch anybody that takes him.

life lesson don't touch James and just live with your brother because you don't know when he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment