Tuesday, March 2, 2010

s is simpsons

The Simpson's is a t.v. show and is probably one of the funniest. It's full of characters but I'll only write about the lovable and the hilarious Simpson family.
first Homer, he is the father of the family.He is fat and almost bald, but he is still hilarious but mostly because he is stupid.He works in a nuclear power and almost gets it blown up a couple of times. i know what your thinking why hasn't he gotten fired yet. But to tell you the truth it's the opposite, he gets promoted! but it's only after he gets fired.


marge, she is the mother of the family and probably the most normal of the family. her hair is blue and almost two feet tall. she must have strong neck bones to hold all that hair. to me i find her being very emotional because in the beginning of an episode she happy then sad then happy again. to me she is probably the least funniest, even Maggy is funnier even though all she does is suck on her pacifier.
Lisa, she is the smart one of the family because all has at least one smart person.she of a vegetarian all because of one little sheep. she plays the saxophone and boy she can play. she is so good i bet she could write a song.Lisa is the third funniest or if you want to be negative you can say third least funny.
last is Bart he is the funniest, and he does what ever he can to be funny or rude or what ever else is annoying to other people like skate boarding nude(my favourite) or becoming a super hero. and i know, super heroes help people and every buddy loves them but not this one they hate him. we even made a game that Bart is a super hero and even in that they hate him.
well this is the end and i hope you learned about the Simpson family.

1 comment:

  1. Jake,I really like your post this week firstly, because I love the topic and secondly, because I like the way you explained the characters so well.
    Also the post was funny and extremely descriptive.

    I suggest that you should just maybe explain two aspects of your topic not just one. Another thing that I would do is add a life lesson.

    Overall I liked your post and I'm very happy I read it.

    ReplyDelete