Tuesday, April 27, 2010

L is for Luke

Luke is my brand new puppy he is so much fun to play with when he’s not biting. He really likes it when people tickle his tummy or when or when you pick him up by his front legs and he walks on his back legs. He also likes it when we pick him up but I’m not aloud to, but I do it anyway when my moms not home. Because of Luke I have to go outside almost every hour on the weekends to watch him go pee. My mom says I should play outside with him more but it’s just that I’m not an outside type unless it’s camping. Another thing that Luke likes to do is lick your face if your laying with him I think he is trying to lick all of the extra food crumbs on your face.

Luke really likes my brother, James for some weird reason that I don’t know. Like yesterday when my brother called my mom put the phone to Luke’s ear and James talk Luke went crazy when he heard him it was really funny. Luke also likes Kelly, Michael’s sister. When ever Luke sees her, he chases after her it is really funny. When Luke sleeps it is really funny because he sleeps on his back and when he has a dream his legs flop around everywhere. As you can see luke is very funny.

Well thats it and you will find a picture somewhere on this page.

1 comment:

  1. Jake I think that was a very good post. Next time you might want to try to make it longer but it was really great.

    ReplyDelete